Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Prayer

Lord,

Give me peace. Grant me with serenity. Help me to not get worked up over things I cannot control. Let me find peace through calamity. Give me a calm spirit. Please, help me to be quick to listen and slow to speak. When others are against me Jesus, give me peace of mind. Let me accept situations when they don't go my way and I don't understand why. Let me be at peace with your will.

Lord, thank you for your love. Thank you for loving me so much that you gave your only son so that I could be saved. Thank you for being the greatest example of love for I know that you ARE love and without you, love does not exist. Thank you for the love that I receive from my family. Thank you for the love of my friends. Thank you for the love that I will one day share with my husband and child like my mother shares with my father, sister, and me. Lord, help me to love like you, unconditionally. When I don't receive the love of those I wish to love me, help me to love them even harder.

Jesus, bless me with happiness. Throughout my life, let me be content. I know that your blessings bring joy so when I stray away from you Lord don't let me be away for too long. Bless me with happiness in all aspects of my life: school, family, friends, relationships, church, jobs, everything. Help me not to worry about things but to be happy and keep my eyes towards the bright side of life.

Jesus give me Peace, Love, and Happiness, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment