Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Lover's Wish

A Lover’s Wish
I wish I could tell you exactly how I feel about you. I wish I could tell you that even though you were the first to break my heart, you still have it
I wish I could tell you that you’re the sexiest when you sing to me even though you’re not the best at it
I wish I could tell you that I think it’s adorable that you stutter when you’re anxious about something
I wish I could tell you that even though you think I’ve never seen it, I’ve watched you facebook video numerous times because when I hear your voice it makes me feel closer to you
I wish I could tell you that your goals and ambitions to be successful are such a turn-on
Oh how I wish

I wish I could tell you that when you tell me you miss me I don’t believe you because you probably just went the whole week without sending a text or calling
I wish I could tell you that when you say you want to see me I don’t believe you because you somehow never seem to make arrangements
I wish I could tell you that I refuse to believe that you went this whole year without entertaining someone else and if you tell me to believe that I wish I could tell you that you’re a fool!

If I made a wish that would allow me to tell you exactly how I feel, it would be a waste because, doggon’it I just did!

*Inspired by NDE

No comments:

Post a Comment